Civil - engineering design :: Comprehensive Project Management :: Over 30 Years Experience
About Us
We take pride in...
  • great customer service
  • attention to detail
  • 30+ years of experience
Professional Affiliations
Control Group Member of the Committee on Forensic Practice, ASCE:
Contact Us
14602 15th PL W

Lynnwood, WA 98087

Phone: (425) 269-5204

Fax: (425) 671-0003

E-mail: info@cjreng.com

engineering design
Analysis and design of residential, commercial, and industrial buildings, including:
  • Single family residences
  • Additions to existing buildings
  • Lateral load (seismic, wind)
  • Shearwalls
  • Beams
  • Roof and floor diaphragms
  • Retaining Walls
We design in all materials, including timber framed, light gauge steel, structural steel, reinforced concrete, reinforced masonry.


Building Envelope Consulting
Building envelope investigations and repair details. Building envelope detailing for new projects. Building envelope certifications in compliance of Washington State HB 1848.
Forensic Investigations and Litigation Support
Structural and Civil Engineering investigation of building failures. Preparation of Scopes of Repair for mediation and litigation purposes. Professional Engineer registration in Colorado, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington.
Foundation Inspections for Manufactured homes
Buying, refinancing or selling a manufactured home using an FHA approved loan or through the FHA program? Then you'll need to call us to have us come out and provide a foundation inspection for the manufactured home. We service the states of Washington and Oregon for foundation inspections.

Did you know that:

  • FHA/ HUD regulations require that the manufactured home be compliant with current guidelines on the holdowns used to tie down the manufactured home to the ground.
  • In many cases these requirements are stricter than local city codes.
  • If your mobile home is inspected by the local city inspector, he or she may not care (or know) about the FHA/ HUD regulations.
  • Your manufactured home could pass a city inspection and fail FHA/ HUD regulations.
  • If a manufactured home fails these requirements you may not be able to close on your home and the buyer or seller may be required to retro-fit the home with holdowns meeting requirements.
Give us a call and we can provide certifications of compliance with FHA & HUD requirements from a certified professional engineer in Washington state, provided that your manufactured home passes inspection. If your manufactured home fails our foundation inspection we will provide you with information on how to bring your mobile home up to current guidelines.
Civil Engineering Projects
Our civil engineering services extend to the states of Washington, Oregon and Colorado.
  • Flood Control
  • Detention Ponds
  • Storm drainage calculations